A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. It allows the website to remember your visit when you return to navigate into that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you want to know more about what cookies are, what information they store, how to delete them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is combated.
- This website uses the following third-party cookies::
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to enable producing statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this website. By the mere usage of this website, you consent the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions require different steps depending on the web browser you are using. Here we leave a quick guide for the most popular browsers..
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and you must exercise your right to remove or disable them from this site. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to this effect. According to Google your IP address is not recorded. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. Detailed information can be found on this link. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we enclose this other link.
by Carlos Doral (webartesanal.com)